Friday, August 17, 2018

Don't sleep on bullshit

Most times it's about getting the words out before I go to bed so that I don't fall asleep on bullshit I will worry about. I need my dreams to myself. I need space to dream. I need to fly. I don't need to keep some words and thought and events in my head. It eats at me. Like really. Like really chews up my insides. Words and thoughts can do that you know? They can eat at you. They can eat you if you let them. Words and thoughts are real. And they get hungry. And the more you think about them the bigger and juicier they get. So me, I let them out here. Like maybe you have words and thoughts that eat you too. Find a place for your words. I have found mine. Twice I have had a therapist and they helped a lot. I can't afford one now. So I release as best as I can right here. I also have journals. I tell a lot here but not everything. I tell my business. I don't tell my son's business. I don't tell some other's business. I tell my words and thoughts. I tell my greedy and hungry words and thoughts. My business. What good is it if it can't help someone else too?

No comments:

Post a Comment