Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Talk. Palmdale. Cousin.

4:32pm. Long Beach. Mom's house.

I had a good time with my first client today. We have cool conversations. Now I'm at my mom's house waiting to go to my next client. We don't have such conversations. We used to talk well but not so much any more. These days she's more about giving orders. Hopefully this shift goes well.

I spent the weekend in Palmdale again. My cousin had a going away to college get together. It was fun. And my mom wanted to look at more houses. This house hunting deal is quite a process. We saw some good ones and bad ones and good ones in bad neighborhoods and bad ones in good neighborhoods. Neighborhoods matter.

And, my stupid phone is cut off. I probably won't be able to get it back on until Friday. That's cool. Well it's gonna have to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment