Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Long work shift. Sleep. Michelle.

12:03am. Los Angeles. Finally home. I had a long work shift. Not longer than usual but it felt like it. Oh, Laverne Cox is the name of the woman I was trying to think of from Orange is the New Black who was released. I like her. She seems cool in real life and also on the show. Of course I have never met her.

Anyway, my hours and pay will be increasing soon with the client in Long Beach that I have and I was referred another client tonight. Her son or daughter is a friend of Lonnie. She gave her my number and I'll find out the details later on today I suppose. I hope she's close. And nice.

I really need to go to sleep. I don't know why on second thought. I mean I am sleepy but I don't have to be up early. Hell, it's already tomorrow. I could get up early though and finish Michelle's book. It's taking me too long to finish that. I've had some setbacks though. Being off my meds was a big one. But I have them now and there's no reason I can't get through it now. Also the book is really good. She is such a good writer. I will be very happy for her when the book comes out. It's 12:09 now and I need to get some rest. Sleep off this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment