Thursday, August 2, 2018

Driving while talking

I forgot to mention that I got a ticket last night on my way to work. I was talking on the phone while driving and the officer saw me. I knew I was busted. I got off the freeway and just took my ticket. Like I really need a ticket. He said it wasn't a moving violation though. Wil said that where she is those tickets are $307. I hope it's not that crazy here. But I bet it is. Better get ready for it. That was a dumb thing to do. The conversation wasn't even that important. It wasn't important at all. Why didn't I just wait in the horrible traffic? Guess I learned my lesson though. Well, not really because as soon as he let me go I called my friend back to let her know what happened. I could have waited to do that but...well...lessons not learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment