Saturday, August 25, 2018

Oldies. Phone on. Show.

Saturday, August 25, 2018 7:10pm. Los Angeles.

I had a good lazy day today. My plan was to work on a poem for the show tomorrow but I am going to do some oldies but goodies instead. I tried to come up with something new but nothing was coming. And ok, maybe I didn't try as hard as I could have. But the pieces I have  planned are good though.

Thankfully my phone is back on. I hate having my phone turned off. I did get more journaling done. Journaling is hard core for me. I tell a lot in this blog but I keep it 1000 in my journals. Mostly because nobody is going to see those. I'll find a way to dispose of them before I go. I don't mind keeping the ones with just poetry and stories in them but the ones where I talk about my everyday I don't want to keep. Those are my therapy journals.

I need to find my book 365.2013. I wanted to read from it tomorrow. I'm also going to need it for Texas on the 13th of this month. Is it the 13th or the 14th? I'll figure it out. I wish that I had books to sell at the show tomorrow but they will have to order online if they want one. Because I don't have any. I had planned this out differently in my head weeks ago. Anyway, I hope it's a great show. I am in love with the line up. I'll let you know.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment