Friday, August 17, 2018

Partial payment. Money money money. Working it out.

5:33pm. Los Angeles. Home.
Hello everyone! My landlord accepted my partial rent payment today. We like that. I have to be caught up by September 1 though. No problem. I have some good gigs coming up that will cover that. I'm feeling good. You would think with all this good feeling that I would be out there walking like I said I would do. But nope. Not yet. I am going to get to it though. I really am. I have a couple of parties to attend tomorrow but I don't think I'll make either one of them. I just have so much work to do here and I'm getting more and more behind. And I don't have to work tomorrow so it's the perfect day to get caught up. I'm super glad I'm off work tomorrow. I also want to get started on a new writing project. Something I'm kinda thinking about. I'll work some of it out here before I bring it out into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment