Friday, August 3, 2018

Photos. Nature. Remembering.

Know what I want? A day of taking pictures. A day in nature. At the beach. A park. Somewhere. Water. Trees. People. Sky. Laughing. I want to hear laughing. An easy walk. Sun. Breeze. A comfortable place to sit. To nap. To write. To create. To visualize. To wish. To dream. To talk to myself. To be by myself. To be alone with others. To guess what the clouds are trying to tell me. To collect shells. Or pine cones. Sand or rocks. To wear sandals. To not get my toes painted. To love on myself. To think. To come up with answers. To ask the right questions. To figure things out. To leave things unanswered. To love myself. Did I say that? Love myself? Yes, a day to do that. What does that look like? Loving myself? To listen to my voice. To love the sound of my voice. To love the look of my face when it smiles or doesn't. I want to read a magazine. To look at pictures. To read an article. About love and sex and friendship and romance and all those things I have forgotten. I want to sit and remember. Remember conversations and kisses. Remember why and why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment