Thursday, August 16, 2018

World Stage. Kooki. Book release.

12:06am. Los Angeles. Home.
I went to The World Stage last night. I'm just getting in. It was a great night. Kooki had her book release. I knew it was going to be great. I was glad to have been able to participate. She put together a play to describe the book featuring excerpts from the book. I played Miss Josephine, the maid.

All that walking and beach going and going to the park I was gonna do yesterday flew out of the window. I tell you these pills have me sleeping like a rock. The pills and my own tired self. I stayed in the bed until after 4pm. I had to be at The Stage at 6. I got there about 6:15. It was a really really good time. I am so proud of and happy for Kooki. She has been working on that story for a long time and now it's finally a real live book! From the looks of the line afterward she sold well too.

I need to push my book some more. It has been selling some on the websites but not enough. Certainly not enough to make a difference or a dent in the rent. I am gonna get back on it.

Oh, Rain was there last night! I love her so much and get so excited when she is in town. I think she said she will be here until Tuesday. Great news. I would like to interview her for my blog. I would like to interview Nikki Skies too. That might be harder because she's in Atlanta and so it would have to be by phone and she has children she has to work around. I'll find a way.

Nspire was there last night too! I always love seeing her in the house. She didn't perform though. I better jump off of here because I have to get up in the morning. I have work here to do morning then two clients to see later. One at 1pm and another at 6pm. Pray my strength in the Lord. No, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment