Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Home. Sleepy. Bobbie.

12:33am. Los Angeles. Home.
Work was usual. I've taken on not complaining about it. See how that goes for me. But last night was really ok. Glad to be home, as usual. I'm not working today because I'm going to Kooki's book release at The World Stage. I'm excited about that. I'm also excited about not working today. I need a day off. I have to go see Za'Yn some time today too. I got her a little birthday gift but I want to get her something else too. Maybe some pants or a skirt. She is collecting unicorns these days so I got her some kind of unicorn. It's cute but it's not birthday present cute. Besides I like to get gifts that she needs not just ones that she will lose in a couple of days.

I haven't taken my meds yet but I will soon. Oh, my case worker from the mental health department called me today. He called to reschedule a doctor's appointment. I asked for lab work to be done before my appointment. I don't have anything I want to discuss with that doctor other than what needs to be discussed. I should have asked him to help me get a new doctor. The lady on the phone told me I had to come in  person to do it. I don't believe her because I changed doctors before and I did it by phone. Mostly this doctor and I are just not a fit. Not at all. It is something he said and it's not. It's just I don't trust him. I say trust because I don't know him well enough not to like him. Worst case scenario is they don't change my doctor and I'm stuck with him and he sees me once every two months and gives me a script for my meds. I don't have anything I want to talk to him about though.

I'm about to hit the sack. Before I do, my mom called me and told me that my Aunt Bobbie will be moving in with us when we move to Palmdale. That's good news. It will be good to have them both close. Also when I leave to go out of town someone will be there with my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment