Friday, September 28, 2018

CLI. Nap. Trial.

9:01pm. Los Angeles. Home.

Just got the call about teaching again at CLI. I want to do it but I only want to teach one course in particular. Don't know if that course is going to be offered though. Fingers crossed.

I had a good nap today. I worked with my morning client in Inglewood then went to my Beverly Hills client. Both were a dream. I came home and knocked out. I am glad I didn't have to go all the way to Long Beach tonight. I'll probably be up all night because I slept so much after work.

I have another client in the hospital right now. I may go and see her tomorrow. She has only been in the hospital two days and she claims she has been in a month. I feel for her because in her mind it has really probably been a whole month. She's my other Inglewood client.

I haven't listened to the trial yet. I plan to but not yet. Triggers everywhere I bet. The trial between Kavanaugh and Ford. Wondering what if Ford was not white, articulate, employed, housed. The way she is not believed by many men now, who would believe her then? I believe her. I am not on the side of the abuser.

I slept a lot but I am still tired. Gonna crash again while I can.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment