Friday, September 21, 2018

Ok work day. Tired. Anita Hill.

Friday, September 21, 2018 12:01am Los Angeles. Home.

I actually did get in before midnight, just messing around on the computer and just now logging into this blog. So it's like Thursday night for me. I worked another long day. Had two clients back to back. My first client was cool as usual and then my second was ok. We had an ok day. I needed ok. I wanted easy but I did settle for ok. It's hard work with her sometimes. Usually. But I really like her family. Her children treat me really nice and I feel very much appreciated. By them. Not really by her. But...hey.

I'm tired. I have an early client in the morning and then the day is mine.

I'm going to get some sleep. I woke up late today and was tired all day long.

Love yourselves.

Oh yeah, I still believe Anita Hill. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment