Sunday, September 23, 2018

Cigar lounge. Conney. Weight.

Sunday, September 23, 2018 12:15am Los Angeles. Home.

So technically it's Sunday but it's like Saturday night and I just got home from a poetry event. A really good one. It was at a cigar lounge and the grown and sexy were smoking cigars. Me included. I had so much fun. Everyone on the microphone was awesome. It was such a grown night. Conney Williams was the feature and he was his usual amazing self. This was only my second time going there and I look forward to going again next month. Kooki is going to be featured next month. Yes!

In other water is wet news, I fucking have to lose some damn weight. When I got home I saw myself tagged in so many photos and I look like a whale. Not that there's anything wrong with whales or looking like them if that's the look you're going for. But it's not the look I'm going for. Anymore. So, there's that.

Love yourselves.

Good job Iyesha Parker on the spot tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment