Sunday, September 9, 2018

Bang bang

Working too many days in a row is a trigger
My place being dirty is a trigger
Crumbs in the fridge is a trigger
Not drinking enough water
Not eating the right food
Not writing
Trigger
Trigger
Trigger
Not taking my meds regularly
I can tell I'm about to be in a depressive space when I haven't showered in a few days
It's been a few days
Being late on the rent is a trigger
Gaining weight is a trigger
My hair growing out
My toenails not done
Not expressing myself
Not expressing my anger
Not doing any art
Dirt on the floor
All triggers for me

I need sleep
A shower
Prayer
A walk
Water
My meds
A talk with a friend
A long drive with no traffic
My floors mopped
My apartment cleaned
Good food
A spa day
A good hug
A good writing prompt
My barber
Cheese
A bottle of 409
My laundry done
Money
A new canvas
Paint
Gas in my car
Peace in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment