Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Good birthday times

I'm 49 years old now!!!!! My birthday was Monday. I celebrated well. I spent the day with friends on Sunday then with family on Monday. It was beautiful. I am thankful I made another year. Thankful for Nspire who really went out for me on Sunday and for my family. I am thankful I got another picture of Uraeus and got to post it on Facebook. I had a good time. I'm already thinking about what I want to do next year for my 50th. I'm glad about that because it means I'm seeing myself in another year. That is progress for a person with suicidal ideation. There are times I can go months in a row thinking about it every day. Every single day. And then there are times like now when I haven't been that down in weeks. Progress. I wanna stay on this road. I know stressors come but I really wanna stay strong. At least stay swimming. At least stay in the pool. At least stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment