Friday, September 7, 2018

Good work. CAAM. Show cancelled.

September 6, 2018 11:51pm Los Angeles. Home.

I had a good shift at work tonight. I worked with my Long Beach client. She was pleasant and sleepy mostly. We only talked a little. She told me that she had had a bad dream. I couldn't understand the dream only that to her it was bad. I am wishing her good dreams from here on out.

Last night I worked with one of my favorite clients. She is actually my favorite. She will be 102 years old this month. Her daughter and niece were there. I had never met them so it was good to spend time with them. I really enjoyed talking to them and watching MSNBC with them. I of course also enjoyed spending time with my client. I'll see more of her this weekend and next week.

Tomorrow night I have a show at CAAM but my check in time isn't until 5:30 so I want to go somewhere and take some photos. I'm thinking about going to a Japanese garden but the only one I know about is in Pasadena and I don't want to go out that far and have to be back in LA by the evening. Maybe I'll just go to Venice and take some water and people watching photos. I'm really going to try to get up. I'm back on my meds and they make me sleep like crazy. It was so hard for me to get up this afternoon but like I said, I'm going to try.

Oh, I'm performing again with Sisters At The Table at the Hollywood Hotel hosted by Bridgette Bianca. I'm so happy to be working with them again. I did the show last month and it was an absolute blast. I'm looking forward to seeing who I will be performing with this month.

The show with WomanPreach in Houston was cancelled for the next week. I was really excited about going to but things happen. I don't know exactly what happened to have them cancel because that's not what they normally do but I pray the best move was made and that God is being God in the situation like God always is.

In other news, Penelope's mom's funeral was today and the sisters from the church made way too much chicken as sisters from the church do. So she brought some chicken and rice and rolls over here. Praise God! We could use it. I had some chicken and a glass of wine when I got in tonight. Yas! I wish I didn't have to work tonight or I would have gone to the funeral with P. I'm so sorry that she is dealing with this pain right now. Losing your mother has to be an incredible pain. P took good care of her mother while also taking care of her brother. She has a lot on her plate. And she's an artist. A working artist. She's a writer and brilliant. One of my favorite writers. I love her dearly.

Anyway, its after midnight now and I'm going to sleep soon so you all love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment