Monday, September 10, 2018

Two clients. Clean home. Good news.

Monday, September 10, 2018 8:43pm. Los Angeles. Home.

Finally home. I had two clients today. One in Inglewood and the other near Beverly Hills. Both were easy, I was just tired. Thankfully my wonderful son had the apartment cleaned when I got home. Praise God. I had no energy to do it. I'm going to turn in early because I have to get up early like 7am to take V's son to the bus station. I better set all kinds of alarms because I'm not likely to wake up at 7 on my own. Hopefully she will call me.

I have my Long Beach client tomorrow. Maybe I'll go down there early so I can do some laundry at my sister's place. It sure needs to get done and I don't have to desire or quarters to do it downstairs.

It's 8:48 and I don't have much to say tonight. Gonna sign off.

Oh, I do feel a little better than I did yesterday. Yesterday I was afraid I was headed down depression road. Today I don't feel depressed, just super tired. So that's good news.

Love yourselves

No comments:

Post a Comment