Friday, September 28, 2018

IHSS. Pay or quit. Wish.

Friday, September 28, 2018 12:22am Los Angeles. Home.

Yesterday morning I went to an 8:00 meeting with IHSS (some kind of state thing for caregivers). Mostly they were trying to get us to join a union. The meeting was three hours long though. How about breaking me off some skrilla for my time. I ended up joining the union. Yep. Then I went to my Beverly Hills client then went to my Long Beach client. I was late getting to Long Beach because the freeway was so backed up. I hate being late.

Got a three day pay or quit notice from my landlord a couple days ago. I'm working on it but I still don't have all the money. This shit right here could stress the fuck out of me but I'm not going to let it. I don't know how it's going to work out but I know that it is.

I'm proud of myself for staying on my meds through this. This is usually the time I decide that the meds aren't working, making me too numb, I'm sick of them or that it's time for me to take a break from them. I need them now and I'm glad I am sticking to them.

I wish an easier life for artists
An easier time for people who live to help other people
I wish peace on the poets in the world
Love to the storytellers and painters
I wish joy on the teachers and doctors
I wish happiness on the mothers and fathers

No comments:

Post a Comment