Saturday, September 8, 2018

Favorite. Good time. I believe.

Saturday, September 8, 2018 10:17pm Los Angeles. Home.

I worked today with my favorite client. She was enjoying a musical program on PBS. It was pretty good. She didn't want to do anything I wanted her to do. And that's ok too. Sometimes she gets that way. I had a beautiful time with her anyway. I'm still on a roll feeling good. Feeling like I can go on and run this race. I don't know what that looks like but I believe I can do it. I believe I can see myself into the future. I will have another birthday, God willing. I will sing another song (to myself in the shower). I will write another poem I am proud of. I will keep posting in this blog. I will keep writing period. I will paint again. I will sell another painting. I will keep having powerful conversations with my son, my nephew, my niece. I will maintain a good relationship with my mother. I will continue to work. I will get more clients. I will continue to teach. I will stay on my meds. I will swim again. I will love again. I will keep dreaming. Keep loving. Keep touching hearts and minds. I will stay open. I will build and tear down bridges. I will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment