Sunday, September 9, 2018

Good work. Penelope's mom. What's next?

Sunday, September 9, 2018 9:19pm Los Angeles. Home.

Work went well today. It usually does with this client. After work I went to see Penelope for a minute. She's still dealing with the death of her mother. It was so quiet in the house. I think Charles was sleeping. She gave me leftover greens and yams and bread from the church. They gave them so much food she couldn't even fit it in her fridge. It was a blessing to me.

I'm just sitting here now messing around on this blog and will do some writing later. I need to clean my place. My floors still need to be mopped. And my freaking doors are dirty! Who has dirty doors?! I wanna go on a cleaning frenzy right now but I'm trying to be easy on myself and that would be being the opposite of easy on myself. Thankfully Uraeus washed the dishes. And the rest of the dirt will be there tomorrow. Of course I have to work tomorrow too but still. Maybe I will be in a better space tomorrow. I don't know. I have two clients tomorrow. One at 10am and the other at 4pm. I'm praying for an easy day.

I feel like working on my next collection of poetry. But I don't think I will get to that either tonight. I'm feeling antsy. I don't know why but I am. I've been taking my meds regularly. Been  praying and writing and trying to keep my mind calm. But I still feel it. I keep saying I'm going to wake up early and get some exercise like go for a walk on the beach or something. But I don't do it come morning. I'm too tired in the morning. As much as I wanna say I'm going to do it in the morning I'm probably not because I have to be in Inglewood at 10 which means leaving here by 9 and sitting in traffic. Besides, do I even have gas to get to the beach tomorrow? No I do not. And on top of that I have to give my landlord some money tomorrow. Thankfully I have it to give him. Ok, not all of it, but hey. I'm going to do some meditation tonight, some creative writing, some creative thinking, something because I just can't afford to start going down a depressive road. I've been doing so well. I'm trying to keep it up.

Anyway, let me jump off here and see what's going on on Instagram and Facebook.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment