Saturday, September 29, 2018

Son's day. Home. Pray.

Saturday, September 29, 2018 6:42pm Los Angeles. Home.

I had a pretty restful day. Uraeus and I went to get an air pump for his bike and then went to the grocery store for food. When we got home I told him it was national son's day and I wanted to take a  picture. He agreed. I don't know if it's a real holiday or not but I saw some people on Facebook celebrating it with pictures of their sons and I didn't want to be left out. Haaaaa! Besides I try not to ever miss an opportunity to take a picture with him. He never says no but I know he's not down for too many photos.

I thought I was working tonight but it looks like I'll be home and working tomorrow night instead. That's fine. I wish I was working tonight too because this is an easy client and I need the money. My landlord hasn't called but I'm expecting one soon since he gave me a notice. I have some of the money but not all of it. And I'm sure that's what he wants. Not gonna allow myself to be stressed out though. I'm not. I work hard. I don't make a lot of money but I sure do work hard. I work often. Almost every day. I also do other things in addition to work. Sometimes I have all the money I need and other times I don't. This is one of those other times. I'm praying it all works out. Pray with me please.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment