Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Day off with pay

Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:52pm Los Angeles. Home.

I give thanks for another day. Put it this way, if I wanted to be stressed out there are things I could be stressed out over. I'm trying not to be stressed.

Thankfully I was on my way to my first client's house and her daughter called me and told me I had the day off with pay. Ain't gotta tell me twice. I went back home and took a nap then went to my second client's house and started feeling a little ill. When my shift was over I called in to my third client and told them that I needed to take the night off. I just didn't have another five hours in me. I slept at home for a little while then decided to go down to the World Stage and hear some poetry. I'm glad I did. I gotta get to bed early because I have a class to take in the morning at 8. Yes, 8. I haven't had to be anywhere at  8am in a long time. Pray my strength y'all.

Seriously, please pray for me.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment