Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Two clients. Three clients. Bill Cosby.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:48pm Los Angeles. Home.

Another long day with two clients. I don't really enjoy two client days but I enjoy getting paid. So therein lies the problem. I had a pretty easy shift with both of them. I am always praying for an easy shift with my second client because it's not always easy. Today was though. I have anxiety about seeing her sometimes. I need the money right now so I'm not going to quit, even though I want to. And I like the family. I don't wanna leave them hanging. I also have to think about my peace too though. I don't know how it's going to work out. I know it is though.

Tomorrow is a super long day because I have three clients in one day. I don't think I have ever done three clients, but we will see how I feel tomorrow. I have them all back to back too which means another day of me eating bad food. Yes I know I could pack a lunch but I'm not. I'm going to stop somewhere a get a bite in between clients. I have one early morning in Inglewood then I go straight to my noon client near the Beverly Center then I head back to my night client in Long Beach. I'm going to have to gas up tomorrow.

In better news, I did get some reading done this weekend. I read more of Michelle's book. It's a fictionalized memoir and it is soooo good. It's like reading someone's journal or private blog about their family. It's really interesting and the writing is great. I'm so glad I know talented people. I wanted to read some more tonight but that's probably not going to happen. I took my meds and I'm about to knock out.

What's going on in the news today? Oh, I think Bill Cosby got sentenced to 3 to 10 years in jail. Yes I think it's unfair that others haven't even been tried. But I also think that Bill shouldn't have drugged and raped women. I don't know how many there were but there were many over many years. Truthfully one was too many. And here we are now with Kavanaugh. People claim that because it happened over thirty-five years ago and that he was a teenager that he shouldn't be prosecuted. Well, I've already voiced my opinion in this but I'll say it again. Boys (men) who are seventeen years old should feel like what they do at that age may follow them to adulthood. Maybe they will be more careful. I'm going to bed though. For real this time.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment