Saturday, September 15, 2018

Rest. Feature. Wearing what?

Saturday, September 15, 2018 8:47pm Los Angeles. Home.

I've been inside all day today. I got up maybe three times. I'm just now getting to the reading that I was going to be doing all day long. I needed the rest though. I really did. I was exhausted and dehydrated. Two of the times I got up today was for water and food. It's still early. I'll stay up pretty late reading and getting caught up. I still don't know what I'm doing tomorrow in my set at the Hollywood Hotel but it will come to be some time tonight. The show is early, like from 3 to 5. That's cool. Get in there and get out. I can never talk about this show without talking about how excited I am to be a part of it. I don't even know what I'm wearing. Welp, good thing I did laundry yesterday.

I'm jumping off early tonight, y'all.

Love yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment